What Information Do We Collect?
- We will only collect your personal information for defined purposes. We do not distribute or share your personal information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. EdrawSoft will not sell your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
- When you place an order on our website, your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and credit card expiration date will be required. The information is used to complete the transaction and help us provide better support and services to you.
- Regarding banking information, said the information will be deleted once the payment has been processed and has become effective. The withdrawal period could additionally apply. The number and the expiration date of the credit card number (not the CVV security code) could be stored through intermediary archives for evidence purposes in case of a claim regarding the payment.
- We will also collect the details about the license purchased such as the type and term of the license, number of End Users, etc., along with any comments made in conjunction with your order.
- EdrawSoft may use third party track tools(such as Google Analytics) to track the information on the user's operation to the advertising emails, such information will be stored on third-party servers. Such third party track tools may send the data analysis report to EdrawSoft.
- We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account info, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
- If you elect to purchase a license to use EdrawSoft products, we may receive information about your purchase from our third-party payment processor.
How Do We Use This Information?
The information we collect may be used for the following purposes
- Verification of user registration information;
- We will send you the software upgrade information, for example, promotional materials, newsletters, or special offers etc., according to your interest after your consent.
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- EdrawSoft will not publish or disseminate any information registered by the user on this website. EdrawSoft reserves the right to review documents to help resolve problems with Edraw products or service, or to ensure compliance with our Terms of Service.
EdrawSoft takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information and your documents from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction and to ensure that your documents remain available to you.
Edraw cloud is intended to offer a stable, reliable and convenient cloud storage service for all EdrawSoft product registered users, and committed to keeping your data secure. All your data will be stored safely on Alicloud. (Alicloud is one of the largest cloud service company in the world which belongs to the internationally renowned Alibaba Group - who has been a Nasdaq-listed company for years.) Nobody could access to your data except yourself.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
Edraw Cloud will also keep your personal information safe. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative safeguards reasonably designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We will only collect your personal information for defined purposes. We do not distribute or share your personal information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. Edraw Software will not sell your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. When the User consults the EdrawSoft Website and/or the Edraw online applications, we implement cookies and other trackers on the User's device. In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use "cookies".
- A cookie is a small text file that a Website writes to your hard drive.
- Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our website and the pages of the site most frequently visited.
- Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
- Cookies work as User identification card and may record passwords, preferences and purchases.
- Cookies let the web page server know that User has returned to this site.
- Cookies may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by other companies (third-party cookies).
You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
- Technical - Used for our services to function properly; First-party cookies or third-party cookies.
- Preferences - Remember your settings and preferences.
- Security - Identify and prevent security risks.
- Performances - Collect information about how you interact with our services (e.g. software features) in order to help us improve them.
- Promotions - Deliver advertisements; Track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.
- Edit your personal information - If you have created an account, you may at any time review, update, delete or/and remove the personal information we have for you. Please note that even if you delete information from your account, or deactivate it, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time. The User is entitled to have its personal data corrected if it's inaccurate or incomplete.
- Restrict processing - Under certain circumstances, you can block or suppress further use of your personal data. You can cancel promotional materials such as newsletter emails from EdrawSoft.
EdrawSoft Privacy Revision & Updates